Wireless Dog Fence
Contain multiple dogs with an invisible barrier.
Install an economical, inconspicuous, electronic dog fence to whatever design setup you imagine!
Prevent Your Dogs
Jumping, Climbing & Digging at fences.
Digging up your garden.
Escaping through an open driveway.
Running at speed to escape.
Two Installation Methods
For most situations the Boundary Wire is installed as a single wire around the containment area. Some situation will require a doubled Boundary Wire.
Before continuing, take a look For more information, click the following link: "Boundary Design Examples".
Checklist before starting this quote:
- Check the Boundary Design Examples, and decide on a design suitable to your property.
- The Boundary Wire Energiser must be installed in full sun and facing northwards. Decide on a suitable location anywhere along the Boundary Wire.
- Not suitable for containment areas with a width or length less than 10m. (See this alternative: Pingg-String)
- Dogs must be fit to teach. E.g. healthy and teachable.
- Puppies must already be lead trained.
- Puppies must be at least 6 months old.
- Your dog's neck sizes should be between 20cm-60cm.
- Not available for sale in S.A and A.C.T. (call Sureguard for assistance).
- Not suitable for dangerous dogs.
Please answer any relevant questions below. Then press the Submit button. Your shopping cart will contain your customised quote.
Tip if browsing on a mobile device:
When you press the Select... boxes below, some lists may be longer than your screen. Be sure to scroll-down the full list.