Contain multiple dogs with an invisible barrier.
Economical, inconspicuous, and suitable for small or larger properties.
Prevent Your Dogs
Jumping, Climbing & Digging at fences.
Digging up your garden.
Escaping through an open driveway.
Running at speed to escape.
Two Installation Methods
For most situations, the Boundary Wire is installed as a single wire around the containment area. Some situations will require a doubled Boundary Wire.
Before continuing, take a look at the following link: "Boundary Design Examples".
Checklist before starting this quote:
- Check the Boundary Design Examples, and decide on a design suitable to your property.
- The Boundary Wire Energiser must be installed in full sun and facing northwards (in Australia). Decide on a suitable location anywhere along the Boundary Wire.
- Not suitable for containment areas with a width or length less than 10m. (See this alternative: Pingg-String)
- Dogs must be fit to teach. E.g. healthy and teachable.
- Puppies must already be lead trained.
- Puppies must be at least 6 months old.
- Wear time for all brands of collars is a maximum of 12 hours per day. For 24 hour containment choose this alternative: Pingg-String.
- Your dog's neck sizes should be between 20cm-62cm.
- Not available for sale in S.A and A.C.T. (call Sureguard for assistance).
- Not suitable for dangerous dogs.
Please answer any relevant questions below. Then press the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Your shopping cart will contain your customised quote.
Tip if browsing on a mobile device:
When you press the Select... boxes below, some lists may be longer than your screen. Be sure to scroll down the full list.