Easy Catch Insect Vacuum
A safe alternative to insect sprays in the kitchen.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
No Bugs. No Mess. No Chemicals. Easy Catch!
A very handy kitchen tool. Quickly get rid of crawling insects.
The Sureguard Easy CatchTM is suitable for crawling and some flying insects.
Crawling Insects (dead or alive):
Cockroaches * Beetles * Silver Fish * Pantry Moths * Spiders * Ear Wigs * Ants * Millipedes * etc.
Flying Insects (dead or not flying):
Flies * Wasps * Bees * Moths * etc.
How it Works
How often have you seen unwanted bugs in your kitchen?
Do they run away as soon as they see you?
Sureguard Easy CatchTM is conveniently stored in a kitchen draw. It's always ready for action. Keep it handy to quickly catch those pesky bugs.
Here's how it works...
- Grab your Sureguard Easy Catch.
- Switch ON the LED light if the bug is in a dark place.
- Approach the insect slowly until within reach of the insect.
- Hold down the IN push-button switch to start the vacuum.
- Quickly move in on the insect while keeping the suck boosting nozzle at about 45 degrees to the surface.
- Once caught, point the open end of the vacuum upwards.
- Pop on the Tube Cover (optional step).
- Switch OFF the vacuum.
- Release the insect in a convenient place.
The 7 Watt vacuum motor delivers enough suction to collect the insect while minimising damage to it. Please consider releasing the insect back to nature.
- Overall Length: 350mm.
- Weight: 180 gram (with battery installed).
- Motor Power: 7 Watts.
- Nozzle Size: 31mm diameter.
- Suck Boost Nozzle Size: 28mm x 12mm.
- Battery Type: High Power ALKALINE 9 volt. (Battery not included).
- Battery Life: 70 Catches based on 10 seconds of vacuum per catch.
Is the Easy Catch suitable for large spiders like the Huntsman?
No. A better choice of tool is Sureguard's Spider Catcher.
Can I use Easy Catcher for spiders on their webs?
No. The web may be too sticky for the vacuum to pull off the spider. A better choice of tool is Sureguard's Spider Catcher.
Can I use the Easy Catcher continuously like a normal vacuum cleaner?
As soon as you see a bug you need to catch it immediately. Easy Catcher was designed as a handy, quick to use, bug catcher. Use your usual vacuum for general cleaning.
Can I use Easy Catcher to vacuum ants?
The filter is too coarse to contain small ants in the tube. Larger ants are okay.